Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Showcase: Infinity Yu Jing Hsien

Another figure done for my local Infinity Clubs paint a new army by November 23rd of 2019. I actually didn't mean to paint this one up, I got the names confused and ended up painting this one, but it's okay because he is still part of my list for November.

This figure is called a Hsien. It's a heavy infantry unit for the Yu Jing faction armed with a HMG. It also is equipped with a special visor that helps it see through smoke etc. Think thermal sites like on a tank.

This puts me just shy of my halfway point, of course I could be done in a week or two with so few figures, but not having a lot let's me bounce from period to period to keep it fresh.





As always thanks for looking.

Cheers
Kevin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar