Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Priyanka Chopra Speaks Out About Nick Jonas Relationship!

Priyanka Chopra Speaks Out About Nick Jonas Relationship!

Priyanka Chopra is opening up about her relationship with Nick Jonas!

The 35-year-old actress recently spilled spending time with Nick and their trip to India, where Nick met Priyanka‘s family and friends.

“We’re getting to know each other and I think it was a great experience for him,” Priyanka told People.

She continued, “That’s what he said. I think he really enjoyed. It was really beautiful. He had a great time.”

While traveling with a significant other may be a big milestone for most couples, Priyanka explained that traveling is just part of her lifestyle.

“To me, my whole life is about traveling. I travel every two weeks on a different plane. My family flies over, my friends fly with me. It’s not a big deal in my world. It’s my normal,” Priyanka said.


Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar