Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kourtney Kardashian reveals her honed midriff and pert derriere in striped thong bikini


She has been soaking up the sun on a family holiday to Europe. 


And Kourtney Kardashian showcased her incredible bikini body once more as she enjoyed a day at sea in Sardinia on Tuesday.


The reality star, 40, sizzled as she slipped her toned frame in a striped string bikini – adding a cheeky edge with scanty thong bottoms.





Wow factor: Kourtney Kardashian showcased her incredible bikini body once more as she enjoyed a day at sea in Sardinia on Tuesday





Ab envy: The star sizzled as she enjoyed a refreshing drink aboard the yacht



Wow factor: Kourtney Kardashian showcased her incredible bikini body once more as she enjoyed a day at sea in Sardinia on Tuesda





Cheeky:  The star put on a cheeky display as she soaked up the sun aboard the yacht


Cheeky:  The star put on a cheeky display as she soaked up the sun aboard the yacht 



Kourtney credits her sizzling summer body to the keto diet, which she resumed for the summer, she blogged on her site Poosh.


‘Starting keto isn’t the hard part. I’m usually excited and generally looking forward to the way I feel on it. Staying with it is the hard part,’ she confessed.


‘It’s not even about willpower as much as it is convenience. Running around with my kids, attending events and meetings, and keeping myself fuelled for my busy schedule is the real challenge,’ dished the siren.


Kourtney went on the keto diet for the second time this summer, and shared her favourite healthy recipes with followers recently.


Her latest go-to food, which she promoted on Instagram, is a cauliflower pizza crust, which she says is a low-carb, healthy alternative to traditional pies.


According to her website, Poosh , the ‘deliciously healthy’ dish ‘makes for a tasty midday snack, lunch, or dinner meal.’


The ‘Gluten-free, carb-free, keto cauliflower pizza crust’ from Poosh’s recipe developer Chef Sara takes 40 to 45 minutes to make.  


Kourtney got back on the keto diet in time for summer, explaining on her site : ‘We wait all year for summer, and when it finally rolls around, I want to look and feel my best.’


‘My body never looked better than when I did the keto diet two and half years ago, when I did it for two months,’ she said.


‘In my experience, I’ve found the best method to train my body to curb sugar cravings, burn fat, and kick-start weight loss is by sticking to a keto diet.’ 


 


 


 






Via CelebStarZone

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar