Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

H&M Spring/Summer 2015: Swimwear campaign



One of my favourite things to do is going to check what's new on the stores. It's not like I buy things everytime I go, because I rarely buy clothes nowadays. But I love to see the new collections and the new deals.

The store I go to the most is H&M, mainly because it's the only place where I'm likely to actually buy something. There are many H&Ms here in London, but my favourite is the one next to the Oxford Circus' station. It's massive and it has these huge screens all over the store, where you can watch the video from their latest campaign.
Now they're playing the one from this swim campaign over and over again. And while I was staring at it like the fangirl I am, I realised that I had to talk to you about it.

The photos are ok. I kind of feel like Adriana looks out of place, but it doesn't really bother me. But, the video...the video is amazing, mainly because Natasha is on it. Her editorials and campaigns are good, but nothing compares to how amazing she looks in motion. She steals the spotlight, and it's obvious that the director noticed that too, because she gets more screen time than the rest.

Great campaign. Is it summer time already?


Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Joan Smalls & Natasha Poly by Lachlan Bailey









Una de mis aficiones es ir a las tiendas a ver que novedades tienen. No es que compre cosas cada vez que voy, porque realmente no compro apenas ropa hoy en día. Pero me encanta ver las nuevas colecciones y las nuevas ofertas.

La tienda a la que voy más a menudo es H&M, más que nada porque es el único lugar donde suelo acabar comprando algo. Hay muchos H&Ms en Londres, pero mi favorito es el que está al lado de la estación de Oxford Circus. Es gigante y tiene unas pantallas grandes repartidas por toda la tienda, donde se puede ver el vídeo de la campaña actual.

Ahora están enseñando el de esta campaña de ropa de baño una y otra vez. Y mientras lo miraba como la fan boba que soy, me di cuenta de que tenía que hablaros de la campaña.

Las fotos están bien, aunque siento que en algunas Adriana está un poco fuera de lugar. Pero no me molesta en exceso. Pero el vídeo...el vídeo es una pasada, sobre todo porque Natasha sale en el. Sus editos y campañas están bien, pero nada se puede comparar con lo impresionante que resulta verla en movimiento. Se lleva todo el protagonismo, y hasta el director lo ha debido notar. Es la que más tiempo de pantalla se lleva, de lejos.

Gran campaña. ¿Es verano ya?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar