Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze Holiday 2010 'Tis the season to be Naughty AND Nice Collection: Sugar Plums



China Glaze Sugar Plums (2 coats)

Sorry for being MIA yesterday, but I had a party to attend to that was partially in my honor. Lots of alcoholic beverages were had (not by me...I had 1 glass of champagne) and it was a fun time. I just got back to North Carolina today, so I had a long day driving. Continuing on with the China Glaze Holiday collection is Sugar Plums which is a plum/burgundy shimmer with a bit of holo glitter thrown in there for good measure. I don't know what it is about this polish, but I absolutely love it! I love the color and I love the bit of holo goodness to it. This is definitely in my top three favorite polishes from this collection. It was also really pigmented and only needed 2 coats with perfect application. What do you think, do you love it as much as I do? I hope you are having a great weekend so far!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar