Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BFF Challenge:80's nail art

80's nail art chosen by Bec...
whoo hoo!
I haven't done retro, well,except if you'll count my retro dots (which i don't!) so this theme is also challenging as well.

I had spent lots of hours researching what designs i could do but for some reason i can't find any. So i wracked my brains up thinking of 80's related stuff. The things that kept on popping on my mind were Madonna, Michael Jackson, Kylie Minogue, Chaka Khan, etc...
Then i remember that people love disco-ing (is that a word?) to these tunes so it's disco fever days!

Hence i came up with disco balls!


This is an easy nail art but i have to say that it takes a lot of work!
You have to perfectly line the glitters to make sure that they will look like a disco ball.

But this is a very fun nail art!


See?
Look at my thumb & pinkie!
Love holo glitters!


Oh, if you're planning to do this nail art, i used hexagon-shaped glitters. Start at the center,ok? So that everything is all lined up nice & even~

I did it. You can do it too!

It takes a while to finish but believe me when i say that the outcome is ridiculously beautiful!
Pop in your hot pants, fluff out your hair then strut your stuff!
*Kylie Minogue's Lucky playing in the background*
Now time to party!

You can check out these ladies doing the same challenge with me:

Hope you all are having a great day!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

Don't forget to join my ongoing giveaway,ok? CLICK HERE

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar