Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Multicolor Lace Midi Dress


Even though we are close enough to the hottest time of the year, midi continues to be the best length for the transitional period between Spring and Summer. You're sick and tired of staying all covered up yet chilly Spring mornings aren't always 'bare it' friendly. Don't get me wrong, I love a good mini that often times requires a certain amount of attitude to rock (here) but I'll push for a polished midi over that any day. This length has become an it girl favorite and high street can't get enough of it. 
Are you on board?

If you’re a gal with a knack for for seeking out and acquiring the prettiest dresses, then I’m almost certain you scored this elegant guipure lace number that has been all the rage and famed by some of my favorite bloggers. It’s a total street style favorite and as soon as I set my eyes on it, I knew it was a must have for me. 
How did you style yours?

Today's Look 
Today I’m showing it styled with a shirt underneath as I just can’t seem to shake the early morning chill and more importantly because hard as I tried, I couldn’t find the burgundy partial slip it came with. You know what that means, I have to shoot this look again layered over the slip (or not) in the near future.

The multicolor stripped medallion guipure lace dress features a jewel neckline, short sleeve with frayed edges, a flattering a-line silhouette with a midi length hem that I adore (sorry, can't state that enough). The colors at play, the trendy geometric stripes and the richness of the lace fabric all make it simply amazing.

Designed by a high end line established in 2008, Alexis pieces are said to be made for the gal who embraces every aspect of femininity, sophistication and elegant ease. This dress exudes effortless chic especially paired with the rolled up sleeves for a total off duty look. A vintage red Chanel belt further emphasized the hour glass while a red chevron jumbo Chanel bag and black heels tied it all together. 

This is legit one to be seen in and so special to me but sadly there's only a few pieces left before its sold out. But here a other gorgeous pieces from the brand with equally rich patterns and flawlessly flirty silhouettes. 
This here, here, here, herehere , herehere , here and here are just tdf!

School's finally out! 
And I am beyond exhausted from all the end of the year protocol. In fact I'm physically in pain from all the lifting and moving and packing. But on the flip side, I look forward to 10 weeks of at home time, some traveling and some quality time with family. 
Boy am I thrilled!

Your thoughts on this look?


Deets
Dress - Alexis (here)
Chevron Jumbo Bag - Chanel (Medium- here)
Belt - Chanel (similar here)
Heels - Tony Bianco (here)


Thanks for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...




post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar